One of the great references of technology worldwide, the South Korean SAMSUNGannounced a series of exclusive discounts and benefits as part of the celebrations of his Online shop in Argentina.
from the from 10 to 17 April including, different models in the segments of refrigerators, monitors, TVs, headphones, mobile phones and smart watches They are listed on samsung.com.ar, with discounts ranging from between 12% and 20%.
During this week you can also use the Exchange Plan and save even more on the final price of the product by delivering one or two used devices, in the case of smartphones, tablets, TVs and washing machines.
The benefits can be found in different productsamong which:
- Galaxy Z Flip 4: Released in mid-2022, Z Flip 4 offers an experience that folds up to half size to fit in a compact pocket. Also, many of its various features are optimized to be used without having to open it. During this week you can get the Galaxy Z Flip4 with the configuration of 256GB of storage for $299,999, with a 14% discount and up to 12 interest-free installments.
- Galaxy S22: The standard version of this smartphone has cutting-edge technology and a 50 megapixel camera with Nightography functions to capture better photos in low light conditions. These phones are equipped with the first 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor which replaced the Exynnos 2200. The Qualcomm chip brings improvements in overall performance and graphics. His price for this week is $284,999, with a 10% discount and up to 6 interest-free installments.
- Galaxy Buds2. These wireless headphones are ideal for use at any time, even in contexts exposed to a lot of noise. Its low protrusion design minimizes wind disruption for clear outside calls. In addition, background noise can be reduced by up to 98%, resulting in greater immersion and concentration of sound. During this week, they can be obtained from $34,999, that’s 17% less than its original value in up to 6 interest-free installments.
- Galaxy Buds2 Pro. They are the latest models of Buds created by Samsung and are equipped with 3 microphones with high SNR (signal to noise ratio), which allow you to track and eliminate more external noises, even soft sounds like wind. In addition, 24-bit Hi Fi technology offers greater clarity and sound quality when speaking during a video call, for example, and to hear what others are saying during the meeting. In turn, the new design makes them 15% smaller than the Buds Pro and fit perfectly in the ear. During this week, can be obtained from $50,499, that’s 20% less than its original value in up to 6 interest-free installments.
With the Galaxy Watch, users can easily view all measured data at a glance to track their progress as well as changes in their health and body. He clock it goes beyond simply logging calories burned and exercise duration as it allows for greater knowledge and control of your health from your wrist.
- The GAlexy Watch5 40mm is available for $80,499that’s 17% off its original value and 3 interest-free installments.
- He Galaxy Watch5 44mm you can get to $89,999it is a 17% discount on its original value and up to 3 interest-free installments.
- He Galaxy Watch5 Pro you can get to $124,999a 20% discount on its original value and up to 6 interest-free installments.
Among the televisions that stand out during this period, the NeoQled 4K ideal for gaming, with graphics quality and resolution unique in its category.
The linear integer includes the Solar remote control and Mini LED technologywhich features LEDs that are 40 times smaller than those found in QLED televisions, allowing for a precise picture ea ultra slim design of the panel, together with Quantum DOT technology, which guarantees 100% color volume at any brightness level.
- QN90B Neo QLED 4K 43 inch gaming TV you can get to $332,999 up to 12 interest-free installments.
- QN90B Neo QLED 4K 50 inch Gaming TV you can get to $400,499 up to 12 interest-free installments.
- 55″ Neo QLED 4K QN85B you can get to $490,499 up to 12 interest-free installments.
- 65″ Neo QLED 4K QN85B you can get to $629,999 up to 12 interest-free installments.
Linda Price is a tech expert at News Rebeat. With a deep understanding of the latest developments in the world of technology and a passion for innovation, Linda provides insightful and informative coverage of the cutting-edge advancements shaping our world.