A bad series that chains one problem after another? Almost continuous couple or family quarrels? Some say that the home can be among the causes of all this, because it is full of bad energy.
Environments with messy objects, activities that alter the space, even visits or the presence of extraneous elements can alter the balance that the home and its occupants need.
So it’s time to know how to clean and eliminate bad energy inside the house. Experts recommend several actions to keep the balanced housefree from those bad energy How much damage do they do? here some simple and effective rituals.
How to clean and eliminate bad energy inside the house
1. Candles. He fire It is an element with a huge capacity to purification. Lighting scented candles is an easy way and ideally they should be handmade. A good time for this cleaning is at dusk and at night, so that the fire stands out against the darkness. At sunset, light three cinnamon, vanilla, or sandalwood scented candles, placed on a white plate. Leave them on for about two hours, in the living room, with the house in the dark. Before you shut them down, take them to the rest of the rooms.
2. Herbs. They are also powerful in purification rituals. In this case, make a mixture and put them in infusion or put bunches in vases distributed in the rooms. The ritual is performed once a month, leaving the herbs for three days. The most suitable are rue, sage, mint, lavender, rosemary, bay leaf, basil, palo santo, thyme, eucalyptus, elderberry and chamomile.
3. Salt. A lot of people think it’s bad luck, but it’s actually a lot of it effective against bad energy. Plus, it’s easy to get and use. The house must be clean and tidy before placing the salt in bowls distributed in the rooms. Put them on overnight and remove them three days later. To get rid of the salt, dissolve it in water and use the latter to clean the house.
4. Water and vinegar. Mopping floors with this half-and-half concoction, they say, banishes bad energy. Even if you have to clean everywhere, make more effort in corners and other dark places.
5. Ventilation. With the pandemic we have got used to opening the windows for a long time, even in winter. Even the ventilation of the house allows for this release negative energies. Once a month, in the morning, open all doors (except the entrance if it is an apartment or house facing the street) and windows for at least three hours.
6. Throw away obsolete items. Accumulating items spawns bad energy, because it limits the space available for the entry of renewed energy. Clothes, furniture and everything that is no longer useful should leave the house. It is worth mentioning that the Marie Kondo method is based on having at home only what is necessary, what we respect and what we are fond of. Doing these cleanings on returning home causes apathy; when there are many discussions and, above all, when people feel “suffocated” by objects that are not needed.
7. Change the furniture in the place. Keeping the furniture in the same place always acts as a barrier that prevents the energy flow. Therefore, from time to time, you have to change your disposition. It’s a good strategy, especially for those who aren’t determined to get rid of useless items.
Mary Ortiz is a seasoned journalist with a passion for world events. As a writer for News Rebeat, she brings a fresh perspective to the latest global happenings and provides in-depth coverage that offers a deeper understanding of the world around us.