The urgency to reach the destination, the mind set on a problem or just because of the distraction a person can leave forgotten in the carriage of any object or parcel which it carries. And the super passengers are no exception, even with the strangest objects or animals.
Uber Technologies Inc.the San Francisco (USA)-based company that provides ground transportation e-commerce services has decided to share the list of the most unusual things they found in their vehicles.
Of course, that’s just a sample based on complaints, claims, or returns, by US vehicle cases.
And these figures also mark a ranking of the “most forgetful cities”, with Jacksonville (Florida), San Antonio (Texas) and Palm Springs (California) on the podium.
The 10 most forgotten objects
Unsurprisingly, the items people leave behind most often have to do with what they take with them on their trip.
For this reason, the Top 10 published by the company does not attract attention:
- Mobile phones
- backpacks and wallets
- Jewelry store
However, the most curious thing about the information provided by the company is not exactly the most common objects, but the “most unique” ones.
The 50 rarest (and most) forgotten items in Uber cars
Hardly anyone can imagine how a person can forget in the midst of haste or distraction a huge object such as a bidet or printer; or something very valuable like “a power of attorney”, For example ; or even animals like youturtles or hamsters.
But the reality is that there are names on Uber’s list that truly amaze even the person with a well-developed imagination and may even be impossible to believe.
Seeing (reading) is believing, below the list of 50 strange objects to leave on the rental car:
- Danny DeVito’s Christmas Ornament
- toy poodle
- Blue cap with “I love the smell of fuel in the morning” caption
- smoke machine
- bowling cloths
- ankle monitor
- Fake blood
- Printer and vibrator with remote control
- Brooch of Jesus holding a piece of pizza
- Small camping stoves and funeral pamphlets
- A stainless steel massager
- ‘Maui’ Cat Collar
- A calculator and some tacos
- small whales carved in stone
- Sentimental green pen
- some hamsters
- Green foam crown of the Statue of Liberty
- a lightsaber
- Tamagotchi in the shape of an egg and a bag of nuts.
- Hermes scarves
- Half a bottle of Fireball whiskey
- mannequin wig
- 6 cheesecakes
- A sauce
- Fantasy perfume by Britney Spears
- Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew book
- two nails
- a flaming sword
- A small felt teddy bear
- Two painted mousetraps
- Tattoo ink and golden horns
- A power of attorney issued by the Turkish consulate
- two pet turtles
- Bundles and bundles of fake hair
- A girlfriend
- a bidet
- Lotion and chicken wings
- A piece of bluefin tuna for sushi on the backseat floor
- Only one Gucci moccasin
- rash cream
- A pregnancy test
- self love above all
- A pen
- Bladder catheter kit
- slush machine
- Guide to weight loss surgery
- Horns and a Viking helmet
Mary Ortiz is a seasoned journalist with a passion for world events. As a writer for News Rebeat, she brings a fresh perspective to the latest global happenings and provides in-depth coverage that offers a deeper understanding of the world around us.