Netflix added to his catalog the second part of the famous “Cornet Trilogy”. Regard “Hot Fuzz”directed by Edgar Wright and performed by the acting duo of simonepegg Y Nick Gelo.
This trio had previously collaborated on the creation of the series “spaced out” and in the first chapter of the trilogy, called Night of the Living Dead. Although they are unrelated to each other, the final part came in 2013 and was titled “The end of the world”.
What is the recently added ‘Hot Fuzz’ to Netflix about?
The plot seems simple at the beginning of the film: a top-notch cop is sent to work in a small town of England why He always put his teammates in a bad light Londoners, for their professionalism and audacity.
However, things get complicated when he gets involved in a series of deadly crimes that lash the city, which hides a dark secret.
The “Cornetto Trilogy” became a cult saga for lovers of comedies and British cinema, becoming one of the best known comedy films international.
In IMDba web page specializing in cinema, gave it a score of 7.8 out of 10 based on 507,000 reviews. On the other hand, the site Rotten tomatoes granted him a 89% of the public ea 91% of the critics of the portal.
Main cast of the film
- Simon Pegg – Nicola Angelo
- Nick Frost – PC Danny Butterman
- Bill Nighy – Meet the Chief Inspector
- Martin Freeman – Met Sgt
- Billie Whitelaw – Joyce Cooper
- Bill BaileySergeant Turner
- Timothy Dalton-Simon Skinner
- Paddy Considine – DS Andy Wainwright
- Rafe Spall – DC Andy Cartwright
- Jim Broadbent – Inspector Frank Butterman
- Olivia Colman – PC Doris Thatcher
The approximate length of the film is 2 hourstaking into account the credits.
Main production team
- Edgar Wright – director and screenplay
- Simon Pegg – screenplay
- Eric Fellner – production
- Tim Bevan – production
- Nira Park – production
- Ronaldo Vasconcellos – production
- Natascha Wharton – executive producer
- David Arnold – soundtrack
- Jess Hall – cinematography
Mark Jones is a world traveler and journalist for News Rebeat. With a curious mind and a love of adventure, Mark brings a unique perspective to the latest global events and provides in-depth and thought-provoking coverage of the world at large.