From The crownGeneration Z was fascinated by the character he was Lady Di. In her time, and even now, her fashion style prevails and continues to have a great influence on young women.
Her face and body routine had a peculiarity, since she used a type of special oil with multiple benefits, and replaced it as a perfume. This gave it the original touch characteristic of the Princess Diana.
The oil that Lady Di used as perfume
Regard rosehip oil, which leaves a fresh, floral aroma when used on the body as a perfume. This vegetable oil is extracted from the pyramidal seeds found inside the fruits of roses, the rose hips. Not only does it leave that elegant and delicate smell, but it can be use on skin and face to delay aging and fight wrinkles.
Royal families stand out for their attention to the environment and health. Thanks to this, they have opted for fragrances without artificial or chemical additives for their beauty products.
Benefits of rosehip oil
This vegetable oil is popular in cosmetology for its richness in fatty acids and lipids, such as vitamins C, E and A; and Omega 3 and 6. However, this product also has other benefits that have an impact on our health and beauty:
- The best ally against aging. vitamin A reduces wrinkles and lightens skin spots.
- All-trans retinoic acid hides the scars of the bodycausing them to dissolve.
- Calms skin irritation e fights acne.
- Prevents the appearance of stretch marksespecially in pregnant women.
- Especially for dry skin, this oil could be a great improvement for your face. Creams sometimes fail to fully moisturize the skin, but the oil also penetrates the deepest layers.
- In the nails, hydrates and strengthens them.
- Because of their high percentage of antioxidants, they are able to prevent bad cholesterol consuming it in the form of tea.
- Hip vitamins and minerals, especially the seeds, They help relieve asthma and chronic cough.
- Works like diuretic.
Mary Ortiz is a seasoned journalist with a passion for world events. As a writer for News Rebeat, she brings a fresh perspective to the latest global happenings and provides in-depth coverage that offers a deeper understanding of the world around us.