The first winner of Big Brother, Marcelo Corazza, was arrested on Monday afternoon for corruption of minors, human trafficking and abuseafter six raids carried out in the mission city of Oberá and in the cities of Buenos Aires of General Pacheco, Tigre and General Rodríguez.
Telefe maker’s catch, now suspended from officeit happened after a break-in was carried out in his home, located in via Montes de Oca at 300, in the Tigre district.
On his Instagram account, where he accumulates 47,000 followers, the last post of the former participant of the reality It is a video with the brother of the finalist Marcos Ginocchio, named José, who entered the house on Sunday evening to see his relative.
You can see both in the photosMarcelo and José, outside the house of Big Brother, with background study services. “How does it feel to enter the most famous house in the world?”Corazza asked the man from Salta.
“It’s a terrible feeling of nervousness”, José Ginocchio repliedwho traveled from the United States to the country to accompany his brother in the final of the reality.
To close the video, The now inmate asked the finalist’s brother to send ‘greetings to the people’ of their networks. “Thank you very much for supporting my brother, as you know, he suffered a lot from loneliness,” said José Ginocchio.
What Telefe said about the arrest of Marcelo Corazza
The channel’s official response was highly anticipated because the former Big Brother winner worked on the production of realityas well as being part of the panel of The night of the exes (Telefe, Fridays at 10.15pm).
Close to closing Telefe Noticias (Telefe, Monday to Friday at 20:00) Rodolfo Barilli and Cristina Perez have given way to Agostino Casanova for him read a official statement that the station had broadcast.
“As is public knowledge, Marcelo Corazza, a former participant of Big Brother in the first edition and employee of Telefe, has been arrested following a judicial investigation for corruption of minors,” reads the letter.
“Telefe will immediately cooperate with justice for as long as necessary. phone has previously suspended Marcelo Corazza as regulated by law until justice clarifies this situation,” the statement read.
“Finally, we hope and support a rapid clarification of the facts”, concludes the note written by the channel’s lawyers, who have been at work since noon to make a decision on the matter.
It should be clarified that the station’s lawyers will not be Corazza’s sponsors in court, having its own legal representatives.
The word of Santiago del Moro
The start of the Big Brother program on Monday night was different to the rest of the galas. Its host, Santiago Del Moro, dedicated the first few minutes of the program to talking about the arrest of Marcelo Corazza, a member of the cycle’s production.
No half measures, Del Moro was energetic and asked Corazza to receive “the worst of punishments” in the event that the Justice declares him guilty of the aberrant crime of which he is accused.
“THE the accusation against him is appalling –The driver argued in reference to the former participant. I demand absolute justice. And in case he’s guilty, I ask for the worst punishment.”
Charles Hurd is an entertainment journalist for News Rebeat. He brings a fresh and engaging voice to the world of pop culture, covering the latest developments in film, television, music, and more.